Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And it's thru...

Jason has finished his first construction project... I was his beautiful assistant :)~

Man, seriously I am pooped. The clubhouse is sooo neat, any kid would love it! Jason did so good, I am very proud of him. The kids are excited about it too. We didn't have any MAJOR accidents... well other than my clutzy self tripping over a limb and landing tummy first into one of the kids chairs and HAND first into the gravel. I am a bit sore from that.

It has become cold again here in Montana... Not nearly as bad as it has been, but definitely not "Spring" weather. The wind was blowing horribly yesterday. Now, as of this morning, I know that a cold front was being driven into Central North Montana... I have a friend in Cut Bank who had 2-4 foot snow drifts this morning. Ahhh, Montana weather and how it doth surprise us.

I got published again on the Daily Corinthian web site with another photo. My friend Travis calls me the, lets see how he put it... Shoot-a-holic??? I think that was his diagnosis for me. It's fun seeing that something I did is getting a little attention. I am getting attention on the flickr site too... a little bit, it's just exciting that maybe...just maybe... I have found my niche in life.

Other than that not much has been going on... We are hanging in waiting on nice weather, Jakub is still having tball... Jack is becoming who he is...my silly little man and Jason is an Amazing Daddy and awesome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment