Monday, April 20, 2009

My Hubby

He got to brag on me...now it's my turn. Jack and I have been sick for the most part of the last three days. I am talking the kind of sick that makes you want to crawl up in a hole somewhere and die.

Jason has not only covered his shifts at Monarch (and extra shifts there too), but covered my shifts at home. He has been so amazing and he has no idea how much I appreciate everything he does and has done for me the last few days. He hasn't complained either, not one single time. God surely blessed me when he gave me Jason... I couldn't imagine many other people putting up with me and my crap...ha ha ha ha. Though, now that we have matured and have nearly been married 11 years, we now seem to have a better understanding of one another. We appreciate each other more and I would say even that over the years our love has grown stronger. Sometimes, after 11 years, we forget to tell each other just how we feel or how much we appreciate what the other does... Sheila Beaty and I used to jokingly argue that either one of us at the time had the best husband on Earth... all joking aside now, I honestly do. Sorry Ladies, y'all will search forever if you think he's still out there.

So here's to Jason Newcomb, the love of my life, my dream-boat, my best friend, the most amazing father and the guy I look forward to living out my lifetime with... I love you and appreciate everything you do for me and our family. You, my dear, are a gift from God!


DEZ

1 comment: