Thursday, April 9, 2009

Photoshop...is GIMP

Today, after being inspired greatly by a friend of mine, Lori Nolan, I decided it was time to start learning how to manipulate... Pictures that is. I already know how to manipulate :)~

Lori Sent me pictures via e-mail that I asked her to do some photoshop color separation on.


(Lori Nolan did this one)

Since I cannot FATHOM spending that much money on a photo manipulation program Jason found one online for me for free. The name of the program is GIMP. I have had it several months now and have only messed with it a handful of times only to give up in frustration. After I got the e-mails from Lori though I decided that it was time for me to learn how to use this stuff.

So after spending the most part of the morning wrapped up in a tutorial I downloaded online, I finally succeeded!!! Now I believe I am thoroughly addicted to this program. If you have any Photo's that you would like manipulated just send them to my e-mail, deznewcomb@gmail.com.
I would be happy to use you a guinea pig!

(I took and manipulated this photo)

Dez



No comments:

Post a Comment