Saturday, March 28, 2009

Zennioptical


So, Jack broke Dez's glasses. I think she stated she paid about 300 bucks for those. After growing tired of watching her squint and complain about not being able to see, I decided to research inexpensive eye wear available online.

I came across the site Zennioptical. I realized how scary it can be ordering things online, especially something as necessary as vision wear. After seeing the prices, we decided to check it out. She was able to get a new pair of frames with transition lenses and protective coating for about 60 bucks. It took approximately 3 weeks total. In a recent interview with Dez, I asked her how her new eyewear was going.

"I love 'em," she said in her steady Southern style. "I'd recommend it [Zennioptical]. The only thing they need to know is that they need their prescription and the distance between the center of one pupil to the center of the other pupil in millimeters." We were able to use a tape measure and convert the measurement using a Google search (e.g., converting inches to millimeters).

There you have it, folks. We are not paid advertisers for Zennioptical (although we should be!). We are just regular folks bringing you our experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment