Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Figuring electronic devices out

I have all of this fabulous stuff that I am trying to figure out how to use. Back in July we bought a small hand held camcorder...very small. I have not really gotten the hang of it yet. With it you have to have superior lighting and every time I take video it's too dark to post.
Also, this month I bought a Nikon D-40. The picture this camera takes is so very awesome. The thing about it is, it can do sooooo much more and I am trying to figure it all out. I am a visual and hands on learner so all of the web sites and tutorials I have checked out don't really click with the way I learn. Plus most of them assume that you have some knowledge of the camera...which I DO NOT. I have always just had the simple point and shoot digital cameras. Compared to the one's I have had before this one is the Lexus with all the features... if that makes sense.
I hope you are all enjoying our journey with us. I am loving this blog and all the things I am able to do with it. I think Jason, who writes 15 blogs a day, likes it even more.

So today, Jason woke up sick. He has been working for Monarch School for 6 months and today is the first day that he has called in. You know Jason is sick if he is puking, which he is. SOOOO, I am trying to take care of him.

Jakub had cowboy day at school today, He came home all dresses up with a cowboy hat and hand made spurs (made of pipe cleaners and a jingle bell, great idea).

Jack, I don't think he feels well either. He has been sorta cranky and having tummy troubles too. I actually got him down for a nap... He needed it so bad and was fighting it.

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment